Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wrap it up Wednesday!!

I just made it Wednesday a Wrap it up! 
I want to know in one word or one sentence how your day is or how your day was! YEA!  This will be something new!

Well, since I get to do Body Pump tonight (I love that class) and it was a half day at school and I NEED to be doing paper work instead of blogging (WOOPS) my day is

ROCKIN!

I love half days and I love Wednesdays because
1.  Its an off day from the Marathon Training Plan which allows me to go to Body Pump
2.  I get to catch up on my very important trashy t.v. shows
3.  and usually on Wednesdays I don't have to cook it is John's and mine night to VEG OUT!

So, tell me how your day has gone or is going!!!

3 comments:

  1. The day is fantastic, I need to get some sleep, travel and training tomorrow and Friday will be fun, but exhausting. Just wanted to let you know you have been tagged for a Stylish Blogger Award, read my Thursday post for details. P.S. Trashy TV is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! Tortuga Runner - I love my trashy TV and Thank you for nominating me!! I love reading both of your blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete