Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm THRILLED!!!

I got nominated for....


Two great girlies nominated me Crystal and Danielle!!
YEAH!  I was so excited when I saw that I was nominated!  (Hopefully  I will get a few more followers since I am a beginner blogger) :o)

Here is how it works!
Here’s how it works…
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!


7 things about ME!!
  • I am getting Married June 3, 2011 (if you haven't already heard this plenty)
  • I drink Powerade Zero like its going out of style!
  • I love cottage cheese with lots of pineapple! ( I just made myself hungry again)
  • I can't get dressed in the mornings until I put on like 50 million squirts of lotion (and I don't care for foo foo- frilly smelling lotions... St. Ives is the best :o)
  • I grew up in a small town... so small that we thought bunny boppin' was fun (please don't ask... its too country :o)
  • I love getting  up in the morning and getting fixed up, and I feel BLAH all day if I don't wear make-up and its probably scary for others also!
  • I love COLD weather, but I prefer snow with mittens, gloves, scarfs, and hats!! :o)

*Seven People I Nominate*
Mom Swim Bike Run momswimbikerun.blogspot.com
Bling on the Run blingontherun.blogspot.com
Busy Wife Mom Runner busywifemomrunner.blogspot.com
Diary of a Mid Life Cruiser midlifecruiser.blogspot.com

I know some of these have already been awarded!  I'm Sorry.  My blogging ventures are about to get bigger... promise!  :o)

Well its 30 degrees here in West Texas and I have froze like crazy today because my classroom windows are leaking air like no bodies business... so I am taking my training to the DREADMILL!  AHHHHH! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment