Saturday, January 29, 2011

AHHH!! Cabin Fever!

I am feeling sooooo much better today!  My body isn't as tired, but my throat is still sore just not as bad!  I didn't know getting strep would take this much out of you!  I have laid around for the last 2 days being a bum... and this morning I started getting cabin fever!!!!! 

 Yes, this is what I have been doing... eating ice cream ALOT and looking like this!!


So, John and I had to do a little errand running before I went insane!  We had to go to Lowe's to get some MANLY things for the roof (BORING) then off we went to Sam's... I am starting to love this store!

We had to go restock the freezer!!


You can call me old, but for some odd reason I love this yogurt!

I did manage buying these Oh So Delish things at Lowe's

So I had to tell Crystal that running was a no-go this morning!  I wanted to go run so bad, but I knew I needed to wait at least one more day... it was absolutely gorgeous outside today too, but I didn't know if I needed to be sucking in all that air still having a sore throat!! So I have been downing this like crazy!!
 Hoping I get to go run tomorrow!

And I decided to do a little online shopping and got a discount code from Crystal's blog and ordered me some 

I ordered the thin ones and I got glittery pink and black!  I can't wait to wear them!!!
So go check out Crystal's blog to get the discount code!!!

Do you wear Sweaty Bands, if so do you like them?
-No, but I will be!!!! :o)

Hope everyone has a great and restful Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself! Hope you are all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be good for a run tomorrow. Let me know if you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon - ice cream tends to help any ailment. And girl scout cookies. I'm a bondi band girl but I am really thinking about trying sweaty bands because they are so much cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the discount code, I may have to check that out they look really neat! Glad you are feeling better! Eat more ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pup! My Cooper is guaranteed to be begging like that when I eat ice cream!! HOpe you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better! And I love Activia yogurt too and everyone makes fun of me! Hope you get to run tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Excited you found my blog and definitely pumped to follow yours :) love the background ;) definitely checking out the discount code!! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love ,love my sweaty bands. they work great and are super cute;) glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete