Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Burn Baby Burn!

Or should I say HURT, BUTT, HURT!!!

Today was supposed to be a 4 mile run with 5 minutes of total uphill time!  Well, since I live in the capitol of CRAZY WEATHER... (running in shorts and a t-shirt Sunday afternoon to waking up Monday morning to a high of 30 with windchill in the teens and same for today) I decided to go to a Spin Class!! WHAT??? I thought what the heck, I will get the mileage and I will get the uphill workout!  HAHAHA! I didn't know my legs had muscles that I didn't workout during runs! My legs feel like noodles, my butt hurts like crazy, but it felt GREAT and I had Crystal there with me so it was that much better!!

Do you do Spin Class? 
I think I really did!  I haven't done it in a long time and it felt great!  It was different than running and a great workout!

How much do you think (calories wise) you burn during a spin class?
I have no idea... but want to know!

After Spin I came home to just Boss!  John boy went to the Tech basketball game so I took advantage of my non-cooking night and I get to watch whatever I want night!
 He's just too cute!

I ate a heat em' up meal! (YEA... I DIDN'T have to cook!!!! :o)
Lean Cuisine... cheesy potatoes and broccoli!

And of course Boss got the left over cheese (which wasn't much after I devoured  it in 19.3 seconds)


Well I am off the soak my noodle legs and probably go buy a donut for my butt tomorrow... I don't know what hurts worse my legs or my butt from that seat!
AND
Tomorrows a half day at school!!!
Have a fantastic Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH for half day. I'm gonna find a way to join yall at spin. just wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Zico coconut water is the only option around town so I'm not sure if there are others. Spin class sucks! It's sooo hard! Great workout, just so much effort.

    ReplyDelete