Friday, February 4, 2011

Upbeat!!

I got home from school yesterday and my SWEATY BANDS were in!  HECK YEA!!!!! I was pretty darn excited that I ran to the bedroom like a little girl to play dress up

 This was the cute pink one I ordered 
I received them pretty quick and I was SUPERRRR excited about that! This is the cute black one!

So Crystal and I decided to do spin last night!  We show up and there is a new instructor! I was thinking it was going to be like last time and we have a FEW breaks where I can get a drink of water... ummm not no much!  
Don't you love how we take picture of ourselves in class... its a good thing that the instructor didn't see us because he would have yelled at us! :o)  I wore my Sweaty Band and it did not budge!

His upbeat music was continuous and I literally felt like I was on The Biggest Loser with Jillian yelling at me
but in a good way!  He was very good and I got a great workout, but at one point I sat down because my legs were dead and he yelled "GET UP, FASTER" so I NEVER thought about sitting down again!! The  song "Don't Cha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me" came on and you better believe it... Crystal and I busted out singing it!!!
 It was a great class and I am glad that I had an instructor that pushed me and made me timid of him... just a little AND we found Danielle a MAN!! HECK YEA BABY! He has everything except the hair going on! 
I love you Danielle!

I hope you all had a great Friday!
Have you ever had an instructor that pushed you harder???
-Last night was my first!!!!  It made me feel better when I left and I don't regret eating Girl Scout Cookies today!

Would you ever go on a blind date or have you?
-Never... I found mine and LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I love that song when I am running! I want to try sweaty bands, glad to hear you like them. That instructor sounds scary, but I bet you got a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look SO COOL!!!!!! I've been meaning to try out spin.. it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete