Friday, February 25, 2011

Sock Party... :o)

1. Home from school (work)... Check!
2. Went tanning (I know, but I can't look pasty white in my wedding dress)... Check!
3. Pajama Pants on at 5:30... Check!
4. Catching up on DVR... Check!
5.  Boring Social Life... CHECK!


This week has been forever long!  So tonight John (which he has no idea yet) gets to have a SOCK PARTY!  I am sure he is going to be very thrilled!  This is what happens when you hate laundry and you don't do socks very often!

Yes, this is how deep the socks are!

What do you do with missing socks?
-I TRY to find the pair, but after a while I throw them away... gives me an excuse to go buy NEW! :o)

________________________
I have decided that since last weekend I ran a half marathon I am going to just add .5 or 1 mile every weekend!  So tomorrow would be 14 miles!  I am a littler nervous, but excited about it too!  If I run 14 miles tomorrow that will the longest I have ever ran!  YIKES!!

How did you feel when you first ran your longest run?
-I am nervous, don't really know why, but I am!

Have you tried the Jillian Michaels Ab Workout?  I am thinking about ordering it!  
Any suggestions?


**Hope you all have a great weekend!**

4 comments:

  1. Excuse me. Texting me on a Friday night while you're catching up on Grey's sounds like a pretty awesome Friday night to me!! : ) 14 miles is awesome, but I'm going to need you to start back over at mile 1 with me in about a week and a half!!haha. its going to suck not being able to run with you for a while. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socks! Mismatched socks are totally 'in' and people pay big bucks for that hot fashion... check out this: www.littlemissmatched.com . That is a lot of socks!

    Wishing you the best with your 14!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect Friday night to me! I get super excited/terrified about new distances, and I cheer and yell and throw myself a party when I hit them, no matter what random road I'm on. You'll do great at your 14 miler! I did the ab challenge and reviewed it on my blog, but in my opinion, it was 10 bucks well spent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow!! YAY for us June brides!! It's coming up so soon!! :) Do you still have a lot of planning to do?!

    ReplyDelete