Thursday, February 17, 2011

All About YOU Thursday!

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Don't you love days like that! :o)

Tell me 3 RaNdOm, fun, interesting, or just anything about you!! I love to know that I am not the only crazy out there!

1.  Last week I went to the grocery store, parked, got out, and started walking in.  I got to the front door and was squeezing my thumb and index fingers together (trying to lock my car) realizing that I didn't have my keys!  Yep, I was the idiot that left the car running and just hopped right now of the car.  People were looking at me like an idiot!

2.  I CAN'T WAIT to go see Justin Beiber... I know I know, but I really can't!!!

3.  You already know this, but AUSTIN LIVE STRONG HALF is this weekend!!!
And. I. Can't. WAIT.

Just maybe I will get to see this dude here

Hope you are having a great Thursday! 
Just ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I tried to get out of the car w/o unbuckling the other day. My kids thought it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! #2?!! You will have to explain this to me! :)

    GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete