Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pump, Pump, Pump it UP!

WOW!  I have totally missed Body Pump!  That class just gives an awesome feeling!  Since, I have been sooo focused on running I decided this morning that I would do something different, and because I am running with my BHC girl(s) in the morning at da' perk!  I haven't been to Body Pump in like 3 months and this morning I just totally missed it!  I think I might have to make that my new Saturday ritual for a while!  Although, this morning I got too involved in pumping and singing, that I sung OUT LOUD and this lady next to me said "Sing it Girl!" HAHAH I was embarrassed, but oh well!  It's hard NOT to sing to Pink... and what I would give to have her body!


Well, I didn't have much! Hope you are all having a good Saturday... and SING OUT LOUD! :o)

3 comments:

  1. I've heard you sing...a lot...and that's something total strangers don't need to be subjected to! Oh, I also like how you STILL didn't post anything about me running 3 miles last night; or that I ran 5 miles today. Thanks babe; love you. :P

    Oh, and the BHC better be looking over their shoulders cause before too long they'll be watching me blow by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to to body pump in high school. I always sorta worked out around then, but not everyday like I do now. But when I did body pump, I seriously couldn't walk for like 3 days. I kid you not. My muscles were so sore. I would be interested to take a body pump class now that I am in better shape. Would it still hurt for 3 days, or was that just because I was a weakling. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to teach a tone and sculpt class, and I had to clamp my mouth shut sometimes because I knew the folks coming to class weren't there to hear me sing karaoke in the mic :)

    Glad you stopped by my blog to compare desserts :) Keep on coming...Don't be a stranger!

    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com
    (36 year old fulltime RVer living la vida loca with a cute-butt husband and a stink-butt dog!)

    ReplyDelete