Thursday, December 23, 2010

FREEEEZING!

Me and the girls went and ran this morning!  It might not be as cold to some of you but when Monday was 80 degrees and then Thursday is 35 degrees... it was a HUGE difference!  I am ready for winter to settle in or get out!  We are all on the Runners World Marathon pacing calendar so today was our hour long run!  YEA... so far so good!  We rocked it this morning even running up our huge small hill!!  (I will take pictures next time - Promise)!  Tomorrow is an off day, but I am going to go to the gym and do the Stair Master again... THAT THING IS HARD!  I feel like I have never ever worked out a day in my life when I do that thing... and this is what I feel like when I get off of the Stair Master


Is the Stair Master hard for you?

Well, today after we got done running we all went to Einstein Bagel... umm DELISH!

If you have one around you and you haven't already tried it; because where I live we are the last to get anything good; go check it out! well, I can't say its my favorite because I don't branch out but both times I have been their I have gotten the Powerful bagel with fruit and nuts in it with honey almond cream cheese spread! YUMMY!  The coffee was so so!

Well, I am off to take care of this reindeer butt! He is very spoilt, I mean a great dog!
And make a cream cheese ball for tomorrow!

Hope you all are having a great Christmas week!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for friends who make me leave my warm bed on winter break and freeze my bobo off running!

    ReplyDelete