Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hideous Christmas Sweater Party!

Yes!  John and I hosted our 2nd annual Hideous Christmas Sweater Party and it was a BLAST!  I went to my parents house to dig around in my moms closet to look for my sweater... and her response was "I still wear those."  Sorry, mom... sweaters are going out!  My dad had a great one for John!  It was a great night spent with some great friends!  I had everyone vote to see who won the most Hideous and then everyone brought a white elephant gift... that was very funny! 

Our most Hideous dressed goes to...
Don won a gift card to Starbucks! He went all out!

Bryan and Andrea!  Cute Couple!

Erin and Dustin!  

 Ely... his sweater had lights that would flash! Very Clever!

 Danielle and I!  We look HoT!

Cute picture girlies! 

<--- Mandi and Moi...I think this is when we were opening our white elephant gifts because we were laughing hysterically








Us Fabulous Ladies!
 Very Cute girls... Love every single bit of it!

The Hostesses!

We had a great time and had lots of laughs!  But now I have to go run 6897454 miles just to burn off what I ate last night!  Ugh, the price you pay to have fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment