Sunday, December 5, 2010

I RAN... YEAH!!!

I finally went running today.  I was NOT dressed properly at all, but I did it and that is all that matters!  I walked out of the house in a t-shirt and shorts thinking it was pretty nice outside... obviously I did not look at the weather.  So, I ran back in and grabbed a light cotton pull over (that didn't do much)!  I hardly stretched, and then took off!  I told myself that I would only have to do to 4 miles if I never ran slower than a 8:50 pace.  I DID IT!  My average of 8:45!  YEA!  After I got back, I changed into warmer clothes and John and I took Boss for a walk!  This is why I love Sundays! 

John and me!  I just threw on some warmer clothes, so don't laugh!

John and Boss Man!

The Ducklings at the small lake by the house... How are they are freezing?

Boss is NOT a fan of the ducks...

Boss's scarf!  How cute? :o)

Ok, so this was my Sunday!  Tell me about yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment