Wednesday, November 2, 2011

5 Alive!

The other day I was at the grocery store and I ran into this brochure!  I usually keep walking by, but this one caught my attention.  5 Alive!  It is a liquid form of veggies and fruits!  I picked up a brochure to research it a little bit more. 

Here are a few perks:

*Low in Calories
*Low in Carbs
*No added Sugar
*No preservatives
*No Gluten
*No yeast

This product is made to help people consume 5 servings of veggies and fruits a day!  You can read more about HERE!  There are a lot of interesting things on their website! I thought this was very interesting... I am still debating rather I would like it or not!

Would you rather drink your veggies and fruits or do you like eating them?

I love Pinterst and here are some neat things that I have found on their regarding fitness and healthty eating!







Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
Just ONE more day until I am in the cool mountains with my little family!

(plus Boss Man)

Happy Training Healthy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment