Sunday, November 27, 2011

Count downs are on...

This week has been super busy, but coming to an end!  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  John and I ran the Turkey Trot on Thursday, went to my home town Thursday and had lunch with my fam and then off we went to his hometown Friday night and returned Saturday!  Today all we have done is put up Christmas decorations and lights!  YEAH!  There are lots of count downs starting today!

 Turkey Trot Pics!


1st count down is...

7 DAYS until the White Rock Half Marathon!  Super excited, but nervous all at the same time... it's suppose to rain?

Have you ever ran a half or full marathon in the rain?  How did you prepare for it?


2nd countdown is...

14 FULL days and 3 HALF Days! 
Couldn't be more excited!

3rd count down is...

 exactly 4 weeks until the Best Time of the Year!


In the midst of my down time during Thanksgiving break I have managed to run, shop (ALOT... Black Friday me and two other girls started at 9:30 PM Thursday night and finished at 7:30 AM Friday morning... now that is some serious shopping :o), read and be crafty!  This week I made wood block picture frames... super cute!


 I have to glue to clip on it, but other than they are finished!  You could put a christmas card or a picture or even a recipe if you would like!  Lots of fun!


I finished "Now You See Her," by James Patterson
Really good, couldn't put it down

If you are looking for a good book to read this is great, keeps you on your toes!


Hope everyone has a great Monday! 
:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment