Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Here!

YEA!  I don't think I have ever jumped out of the car as fast as I did when I saw that brown box sitting at the door!


I bet you can guess what my Friday night is going to consist of... Trying out my DVD, and I could not be more lame excited!
Details of the DVD coming SOON
____________________________

Today was our first field trip of the year.  We went to Safety City!  My kiddos had a blast!  This place has a course set up that allows kids to learn how to walk and ride bikes on the streets.  So all the kids got to get on a bike and go around the course stopping at all the stop lights, stop signs, railroad crossings, and even bridges!  I thought it was very educational for all the kids!  
Thought this fit me best!  :o)

Hope you all had a great Friday!
If you are running tomorrow Good Luck and Have FuN!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun field trip! Can't wait to hear your opinion of the DVD! Yay for lame friday nights, they are my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss field trips! I want to go on one.. but not in the role of responsible adult :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay field trips! I remember doing something similar to that when I was a kid. It was so fun. Wish I could go back! :)

    ReplyDelete