Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Green Day!

Hope everyone has a great 
St. Patrick's Day
Boss just LOVES when I dress him up!
I am off to go spray off our lawn furniture so that just MAYBE John will cook out tonight since its like 90 degrees here today!  I am LoViNg our weather right now!

Workout:
Yesterday: I SHOPPED all day long... and I am not kidding!  My mom came and picked me up yesterday at 11:00 and we were shopping from the get go!  We finally found her a dress to wear to the wedding! (and of course I found me a few things) I did not get home until a little after 6!  LONG DAY!

Today:  Speedwork!  I ran to John's bank as fast as I could... which was about 2.5 miles.  The first mile was great the second got slower!  Oh Well!  Then I did 2.5 miles back home at about 8:50 pace!  5 miles total!  Then I have spin tonight!! I am starting to love spin!  :o)
Hope you all have a great Thursday! 
Only one more day left of Spring Break :o(

4 comments:

  1. Boss looks SOOO excited! LOL! Good job on the speedwork today! :) Enjoy your last day of break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo jealous of your weather:( i don't remember the last time i saw the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha the picture of your dog is so funny! He has the funniest look on his face.

    Yay for 'running' errands! It's the best way to multitask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patty's day!! I LOVE BOSS! Sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete