Monday, October 24, 2011

Which came first the chicken or the egg??

Workout:  Spin class - 60 minutes
                 Stair Climber - 15 minutes

________________________________________________________________________

Today has been crazy busy and I feel as though I have accomplished nothing besides come up with reasons I mean excuses of why I shouldn't go run today!  Yesterday was a long run, but I really wanted to go run tonight!  You know you get that feeling that you just want to??? Well I refrained and went to spin class!  I truly love that class!  It is an amazing workout and sweat just pours... literally!  After spin I came home and cooked some chicken so that we could have something to eat for a couple of days! 

I don't think I have ever seen chicken breast this big!  They are huge!  I am scared to death to cook chicken soooo they have been cooking for over 30 minutes!  They are not even close to being burnt, but I am just scared to death of chicken! 

How long do you cook your chicken?

What do you do for dinner during the week?

Do you ever get the urge to go run, but know you shouldn't?


Are you watching the World Series?  I am not a huge baseball fan, but it's hard not to watch when you get see

Ian Kinsler


and Josh Hamilton


Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment