Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Distractions...

I know, I know... it's been forever since I have posted, but I promise it is all in good intentions!  I have been super busy with wedding things... I know, imagine that! Which all but 2 of my weekends from now until June 3 are available!  This is what I have been doing!

 Saturday was my hometown shower! (Mother In Law, Me, Mother)
Me and my mother! 

I know you are dying to see so here are some of things that I received from the shower!

 I got a TON of CUTE CUTE CUTE picture frames!


 Love my Chef Men!
My glasses!

I will post more later, but I just wanted to let you know that I am not slacking... I am CLEANING and REdoing our entire house right now!  It's kind of scary!

AND... 
WE will will be doing this for the next 100 years 
Writing "Thank You's," but it is alllll worth it because we have been blessed beyond measures!  
______________________

Although, I have been super busy I am running this weekend!  WHOOP WHOOP!
This weekend I decided that I am going to run a half marathon!  
It's the Battle of New Mexico and Texas Marathon and Half!  
Click  HERE to read about it!  I am little nervous because they say some of it is on trails! 

Are you running any races this weekend?

Hope you have a great week! 

4 comments:

  1. pre-wedding time is such a fun time! soak it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you decide to have a garage sale with all of your old stuff, I want a sneak peak! haha.
    You will do GREAAAAAAAT this weekend!! So ready for wine today! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great time!! :) You got some wonderful gifts! :)

    Good luck this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, new follower here! Love your blog url, so cute! And I love all of what you got, so fun!

    ReplyDelete