Monday, November 29, 2010

Ready, Set, GOAL!

So, as I am in my 2nd grade classroom teaching my little kiddos today I started day dreaming... I know, I know, I was supposed to be teaching, but hey it happens to all of us!  I came up with a game plan for my running.  I am trying to run for me and not anybody else (lately this has been extremely difficult for me!)  So I set a goal and put it into action today.  I CAN NOT do anything less than 6 miles.  This means:  I can run, treadmill (UGH, I HATE THAT WORD), elliptical, bike, or anything else that has to do with aerobics!  This does not mean: I come home from school and sit on the couch and stare at the wall.  As I am completing my goal tonight at the gym on the treadmill (UGH) it was miserable.  I just do not like to run inside, I don't mind the cold, but hate the wind!  So where I live and at this time of the year I guess I am S.O.L! Too bad, I don't have all day to do whatever I would like but I don't want to be one of these either...



I have three weeks left until Christmas break!! YEA!

So lets see if I keep my GOAL in action... I promise to keep you updated! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment