Yes, that is right! I am in the homestretch...
33 days until I am getting married!My life has been super, duper, CrAzY! This weekend I had another shower in my finances hometown Amarillo, Texas! It was great and again we were BLESSED beyond measures!
I have "The List" or that is what I call it... all the things that HAVE to get done! (I am sure there is ALOT more to add, but my brain is fried)
1. Finish making the programs
2. Mail out invitations (tomorrow)
3. Write more Thank You's
4. Meet with the flower people (tomorrow)
5. Meet with the cake people (Tuesday)
6. Buy Flower Girl flip flops to decorate them
7. Meet with John's cookie people
8. Get my house back together
9. Bridal Portraits are TUESDAY!!!
10. REMEMBER that I HAVE to WORKOUT in MIX of ALL of THIS!!!
11. Don't hurt my mother in next couple of weeks!!
My next couple of weekends are GONE... I am getting really nervous about getting all the details worked out!
*This coming weekend, John is leaving to go to a Bachelor Party*Then the next weekend is my Bachelorette Party
*Then John is in a wedding
*This we have something the last weekend in May, but can't think
Then its our BIG DAY!!
I haven't been working out that much because I feel like I don't have time, but in all honesty its because I look like this by the end of each day
Someone please tell me that this is normal to be completely stressed out at this point?
Did anyone fight or argue with yoour mother while wedding planning
Hope you all had a great weekend and have an AWESOME WEEK!
P.S. I am off until Wednesday! :o)