Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm too old...


So after this wild Party like a Rock Star weekend I'm way too old for this weekend (my brother turned 21 this weekend)

 I am now back on track with running... SORTA!  I did run 5 miles tonight and it was actually easy and relaxing after laying around, curled up, drinking water all day Sunday AND being addicted to this jazz



I am running the Turkey Trot on Thursday




 then I am off to the BIG D the next weekend to run my 4th Half Marathon
I am really excited about running this because I have heard it is a very pretty course and lots of FUN!  Just what I need to get my booty in gear to run more! 

Are you running a turkey trot??






If you needed some Monday Motivation (that I am way late on) or some Tuesday Motivation
If you are a teacher and have to go to school tomorrow... T-1 DAY!  We can do it!

1 comment:

  1. I have to go to school tomorrow - lame! I'll be in the car on the way to my in-laws on Thanksgiving morning, so my only turkey trot will be to the kitchen to get seconds....thirds....fourths...etc. Twilight is wonderful. Have a great race!

    ReplyDelete